Hello...to whom I don't know, but hello. Seems like a nice way to start a blog.
So...i have a few friends with blogs, they are all adorable or very tech like. I don't think i'm adorable or tech like, so perhaps my blog will be a hybrid of adortechable thing... hmmmmm no, don't think so. I guess it will be a place for me to log some thoughts, ideas, and general head spew about my life.
This day was full of normal Mommy stuff, but really was a good day. Duncan and I had our first ever spoon holding an egg race around the living room (boiled eggs thank you). Duncan won since I allowed that, don't all mom's do that ... lag behind, pretending we are going to catch up...cheering on our kids...go D go! I'm coming (really - I'm scanning the stove to see if dinner's ready). But...it was fun. Then - I let my egg fall, it cracked... D looked up like uh OHHHHHHHHH Mom you are in trouble...then no splat...he didn't understand what a hard boiled egg was. So the egg race turned into a mini-magic school bus type of thing at the kitchen table. Hacking open eggs, peeling, cracking more hacking... and then when he reached the middle - with TRUE DISAPPONMENT....MOM - THERE'S NO CHICKEN IN HERE! it was so cute. I attempted to explain why there was no chicken...he didn't care - he wanted one more race. so... out came 2 more boiled eggs, off we went...and then dinner was ready.
So, there we go...my first blog. Good Night Peepsville.
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

wow - the best blog i've ever read. dang girl. you are a blogger from blogger heaven
ReplyDelete